Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Second Veriaty

Why are we naming robots David? Is it like a desirable robot name? Is it code? It most likely is me being crazy but still. Two of the most prominent robot things A. I and Second Variety and they both have David robots!!! ARRGH!! My favorite part though is how the robots build things to destroy other robots. I guess that makes them somewhat human because they have ambition and can hate. Also they trick people into screwing us all over well the people who survived the nukes but I digress. It makes me happy in a weird way that things made to be so viscous turn against us. Things like the claws should not have needed to exist. Maybe the robots can have happy lives. Maybe we are the problem. I think I am starting to lose my faith in humanity which is kind of sad but it makes sense I guess. We kind of suck as a species.

No comments:

Post a Comment