Tuesday, November 22, 2011

But Who Can Replace Man

I think that but who can replace man was my favorite Texts for the unit. It reminded me of animal farm but like 100 pages shorter. It starts out with a  flaw in the system and everyone spazzes out but then the higher intelligence machines are like wait this is a good thing lets use this to our advantage.  And then they go visit super machine and he is all like oh yeah all the people are gone so I will rule you now. Then we let the useful robot die because he is hurt. Which reminds me of boxer that part almost made me cry. I liked boxer he was cool and then he died and everyone was tricked sadness. So then this super robot is turns kind of evil and is all like mush slaves up this hill  faster faster I say. But then there is this super amazing plot twist all like oh hey look a person lets become his slaves again. So they go full circle because they are unable to share power and can’t deal with the difficulties of governing so they just do the easy thing and obey. That was what the first quote of repent Harlequin was about. I think I just found a universal theme. People will not always do what is right if there is an easy option.

No comments:

Post a Comment